- Now a days, many are using wordpress as a blog and are quite familiar with it, this is the first reason for choosing WordPress as a CMS as well.
- It has “Pages” which makes it easy to create static pages and assemble them on a main navigation menu similar to normal websites.
- The “posts” can either be used as news section or blog or any other section that you want to update on a regular basis.
- Lots of “Themes” are available which give a CMS kinda look rather than a blog, and it is also very easy to create your own theme in wordpress.
- With a very few Plugins, it is very easy to extend the functionality of wordpress as a CMS.
Have you used wordpress as a CMS [Content Management System] ?